Heavy Duty Heat Gun with microprocessor control and high performance air output (230V). STEINEL HG 5000 E provides the ultimate in precision technology. Exclusive IntelliTemp™ control enables the user to select a target temperature to within +/- 5°F and to view actual output on the LED display. Heating elements for the HG 5000 E are easily changeable in the field and integrate SmartChip™ technology allowing the heat gun to automatically recalibrate to the new element.
DC Brushless Motor:
Guaranteed for the life of the tool.
Available with or without heavy duty metal carrying case.
- Built-in SmartChip holds specific data.
- 500 - 800 hours expected element life span.
- Conveniently field changeable.
- Onboard Microprocessor: Receives and interprets data from the SmartChip to automatically calibrate and regulate the heating element.
- Variable Airflow: Up to 28 cfm (800 liters), 3000 Pa Air Pressure
- Variable Temperature: Selectable from 80°F - 1100°F
- LED Temperature Display: Indicates actual and target temperatures in 10F increments.
- Double Insulated Power Cord: Rubber construction for increased safety. Field changeable without opening housing.
- Outlet Tube: 50mm (approximately 2 inches)
- Output: 3,400 watts
- Voltage: 230 VAC / 50 Hz
- Certifications: CE listed
- Full One Year Warranty: Full One Year Warranty, Lifetime Motor Warranty
- Item Number: 35025
- Accessories Accepts a specially designed range of nozzles and accessories.